Saturday, November 10, 2012

Need a great toner? Try Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner

I think I became a fan of Gilt. I keep shopping there. Great products at great prices...and they accept international credit cards. YEY! 
Mario Badescu is one of the brands I usually buy on Gilt.

Glycolic Acid Toner is one of those products I'm totally pleased with. 


Description:"A Solution For Wrinkles and Pigmentation. Formulated with 2% Glycolic Acid and Grapefruit Extract which work together to exfoliate, refresh and stimulate dry and congested skin. Helps reduce discoloration from old acne scars as well as build-up that can cause skin to look tired and dull. Alcohol free."       

Ingredients: "Deionized Water (Aqua),Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) Gel,Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis Fruit) Extract, Glycolic Acid"

It does not dry out my skin terribly, like most toners; and it does not irritate! This is the first western toner that does not make my face look like a lobster! *.* 
I love how it cleanses any residue of dirt and my skin indeed feels refreshed after using this.

As for exfoliation...I think it's only up to that strength that can remove dead and easily removable cells. For real exfoliation reach for something else. This is only a toner after all.

I plan to repurchase another bottle when this current one gets empty....if it ever gets empty. 
If you plan to try this, wait until sites like Gilt or Hautelook has them on sale. Or any other physical stores. The official Mario Badescu website sells it for a bit steep:
 8.oz for USD18
16.oz for USD32
32.oz for USD56

Soooo not buying there....

Which toner do you use now? Have any favourites? Do share!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***