Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kanebo Sensai Silky Highlighting Powder

One of my Sensai treasures is the Silky Highlighting Powder
Treasure because 1) expensive 2) high quality 3) feels luxorious and 4) I managed to cough up the money to buy it.

Description: "Light, pearly powder complements and enhances foundations with a subtle, youthful glow. Instantly adds natural-looking highlights."


This highlighter comes in one color which reminds me of vanilla. But don't worry about having golden cheekbones coz you won't. It indeed feels like silk, there are no gritty parts and more importantly, no glitters, shimmers, whatsoever that could disturb your eyes/conscious.


The brush it comes with is soft and well-made. Does the job it was made to. Still, I prefer my own highlighter brush :)

The elegant and well-closing case holds 5g of powder.

As for the price...ahem...I lost the receipt of my Sensai haul and the prices online are anything but friendly....from 43 € and up. That's about 53 USD or more! 

Despite the price, if you happen to come across a Kanebo Sensai counter in a duty free shop or you are lucky to have a store carrying the line near you, I recommend to check this out, or any other product and invest in something. You won't regret! ^.^ 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***